
Ian sent everyone an email with a link to a compitition held by London Transport to show the benefits of the River Thames. The brief contains LOTS of suggested contents, including London Transport vehicles, logo's, people of different ethnic origins, the river itself and any benefits of the river.
I struggled with the brief as it was SO precise, but mainly because it was a short deadline alongside college work and a personal piece i seem to be forever half way through. The result was a slightly rushed-looking final piece. Though i wasn't completely happy with it i still wanted to submit it because there were lots of runners' up prizes, and the top 50 would be exhibited in London. So even if it didn't come first, second or third it could be up in a gallery in London.
The more i look at it the more i dislike it....especially that boat.
I like it... though IF I'm honest I like the individual bits more than I like the whole!
ReplyDeleteShort deadlines are a bitch, arnt they?!?!
i hate you
ReplyDelete