Thursday, 26 April 2012

Portfolio viewing?

I sent an email to the Heart Agency asking if i could show them my work. When sending out professional emails i always add my website address to the bottom incase they don't have time for a proper viewing. They replied with: Hi Gabby, Thanks for your email – I've taken a look at the website unfortunately it's not work we'd be interested in representing. As I'm sure you can understand we receive a lot of emails from illustrators and unfortunately we don't have the time to discuss individual portfolios unless it's work that we're interested in representing. Many thanks for getting in touch and best of luck with it all Helen -- T: 020 7254 5558 F: 020 7923 4791 E: info@heartagency.com W: http://www.heartagency.com I understand they are very busy, and there wasn't much feedback but every contact helps and now i know they aren't interested in me at all. So although they haven't given feedback directly they have helped me focus my efforts a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment