


I had no idea what to get mum, shes so difficult to buy for. She never gives any hints so i asked Megan and Katie and they suggested i do a painting for her. It was perfect! She's fond of plants and her favourite is unusual Orchids. But i wanted there to be more to it than that. I wanted to be able to give a reason for why i chose the types i chose, i also wanted a bit of humour in there. So i found orchids that looked like people, that i could attach a personality and a story to. I beginning to feel more and more like a real illustrator. They felt really easy to chose because they already look like a person without my artistsic eye, they kind of chose themselves. So i've got my subject, but now i don't know what to do with them. How do i get them to interact? How do i create a story? This needs more work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment