Saturday, 14 August 2010

Wedding invite drawings


My boyfriend was asked to do some designs for a wedding invite, i thought i'd get in on the action and do some drawings. She wanted orange Calla flowers but in a drawn style, rather than just a photo off Google. I did different styles and shapes to let her pick which she liked the best. My favourite is the bouquet, i think the green of the cheese plant leaves is a good backdrop, it really sets off the orange flowers. We haven't heard back from her yet, Warren needs to get his arse in gear and do some mock ups' for her. I'm pleased with all of them except the middle top one, that was just an example of a simple, vector style one. I think i'm so pleased with them because i made like a mood board of reference pictures first, the outcome's always going to be good when you've got good pictures to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment