Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Mushroom t-shirt


I recently received some red flock vynal offcuts and wanted to make something out of them so i made this mushroom based t-shirt. I'm very pleased with myself indeed, i really want to keep it but originally made it to try and sell on my website. Though if no-ones interested i might keep it afterall. I've got some more vynal and i'm already thinking of a second design. I chose each font specifically to try and relate with the nature of the mushroom it was naming, eg 'shitaki' is in a tall thin font, while 'button' is in a short, round font. I had a little help when it came to layout and i'm very happy with it. I think it looks like quality, whereas if i'd have been in charge of layout it might have ended up looking cheap and homemade. It even has my name on it for some free advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment