Thursday, 7 June 2012

Joanne Glover's opinion



I sent my portfolio to a variety of people for some feedback and a nature illustrator called Joanne Glover replied recently with:
Hi Gabby,
I'm so sorry its taken me so long to get back to you - got taken over by work!
I've had a look through your portfolio and I really like it. I particularly like the black and white bird, the booted raquet-tail and the "healthy eating" illustration. I love how you merge the natural with an element of comedy and give the animals real expression. This sort of thing would work well in children's book illustration or greetings cards. The dog jumping over the log and disturbing all the animals is still a favourite!
Again I'm so sorry for taking so long to get back to you but thank you for sending me your work, I really enjoyed looking through it!
All the best,
Jo
I wish i was taken over with work! I definately plan on asking for any hints and tips so i get snowed under with work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment