I emailed a local dog training group to ask if i could be a fly on the wall and take some photos for my personal project. She said yes and wanted to see what the pictures would look like so i sent my Poppy painting. She replied with this:
Hi Gabby,
That’s cool! I really like it (smiley face)
I’m afraid we don’t have any work going (unless you want to volunteer??!), but I can certainly help promote you and encourage people to commission you to draw their dog for them! Send me a photo of your dog and then I can put it on our website next to the drawing for people to see!
Warm regards,
Liz
Boney Fido Dog Training
www.boneyfidodogs.co.uk
She's also sinse said that if i want to sell any of my work she'd be more than happy to put it up on their website!!!
Love that lady
No comments:
Post a Comment